Marblades are a combination of marbles and Beyblades. Each "Marblade" is a Beyblade with a marble sitting in the center of it, "driving" the Beyblade.
What are Marblades?
Marblades was first teased on the MSPN Youtube channel on August 11, 2018.
There are 6 Marble Contestants participating in this tournament.
- Intellect 2-1 Harry
- Phoenix 2-1 Hearth
- Talon 3-0 Intellect
- Blight 3-0 Phoenix
- 5th-Hearth 2-0 Harry
- 3rd-Intellect 2-1 Phoenix
- 1st-Talon 3-2 Blight
- Hearth 3-0 Phoenix
- Harry 3-2 Intellect
- Hearth 3-2 Blight
- Harry 0-3 Talon
- 5th Place: Phoenix 1-2 Intellect
- 3rd Place: Harry 1-2 Blight
- Championship: Hearth 1-4 Talon
- Thrasher 3-1 Grey Skull
- Each Marblades will be released at identical times and angles. Last team standing wins the round.
- In the Seeding Round, 1st Round, 5th Place, and 3rd Place, it is a best of three. The Semifinals and Championship is a best of five.
- Each blade has the ability to burst into the opponent. Doing so will result in an instant knockout and advancement. The main tournament gives the burst two wins.
- In the main tournament, 1st Round and Semifinal was a best of five, the 5th and 3rd place matches were a best of three, and the championship was a best of seven.
The original contestants were Jinnius, Garuda, Regulus, and Spryzen Requiem and it was originally a double elimination tournament. Because of delays, these 4 were replaced by the 6 competing marbles.
During the Seeding Tournament, Blight exploded.
Harry almost failed to participate due to an injury.
Thrasher and Grey Skull did not participate in the first Marblades, but could participate in future Marblades tournaments.